CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEAD
Containerships is a full-service logistics company with roots in Finland. We provide safe, fast and environmental friendly end-to-end container transportation in the Baltic Sea, North Sea and the Mediterranean. We offer both standard and customized containers and a complete coverage of logistic solutions through a fleet of sea vessels, and road, railway and river container transportation modes.
Our business focus is in the Baltics, where we are one of industry’s leading short-sea companies. To get more information please visit the webpage: www.containershipsgroup.com
Due to the expansion of Riga office, we are looking for CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEAD
- Motivate, lead and support the Customer Service team (6-10 people), monitor its daily work.
- Create and implement work procedures that will enhance the organization and departmental service delivery, operating procedures and standards. Follow-up that the work procedures remain aligned with the country work procedures.
- Monitor, record and report the performance of Customer Service teams with suitable recommendations on service delivery wins & service failures.
- Communicate ongoing issues to the Customer Service Management team.
- Take part in Customer Service daily routines.
- Take part in recruitment and conduct the onboarding and training of newly hired team members.
- Assist with supervision and provide management feedback for performance evaluations.
We expect you to have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in logistics and 2+ years of Team Lead experience.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Maritime or other relevant discipline.
- Ability to mentor and assist Customer Service team and lead by example.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and act independently, demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and /or on-call.
- Demonstrated strong inter-personal skills, including patience, persistence and flexibility.
- Good Latvian, an excellent command of spoken and written English.
- International mindset and willingness to travel.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in maritime and customer services.
If you feel interested please apply through our website:
For additional information please call: +371 67852920.