HR ASSISTANT (1-year contract) in Estonia
Have you always dreamed of cooperating with an EU Agency? Manpower will provide you with just this kind of opportunity by working there as our staffing associate!
Manpower has been selected as the contractor for providing HR solutions to eu-LISA, the European Agency for the Operational Management of large-scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice. The headquarters of eu-LISA is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
Build an excellent foundation for your future career by executing the daily activities as HR ASSISTANT (1-year contract).
- Preparing documents: e.g. candidate applications, reports, coordination and management of document flows;
- Participating in planning and organisational work;
- Coordinating the flow of work in liaison with staff members, units and departments;
- Training and Events management and coordination – with possibility to go on missions;
- Assisting in all planning, execution and monitoring processes;
- Performing other Unit specific administrative HR matters.
Eligible candidates meet the following REQUIREMENTS
Education: A level of post-secondary education attested by a diploma or a level of secondary education with 3 years of proven professional experience.
Professional experience: Minimum 3 years of professional experience in administration or HR or finance or communications or event management.
- Experience in the field of administrative work, ability to work under pressure and respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment;
- Ability to exercise professional discretion;
- Co-operative and service oriented attitude.
If you would like to be part of our eu-LISA team, please send your CV in Europass format through the link HERE, by no later than 18.03.2018.
Full time temporary position until April 2019
Expected starting date: April 2018
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +372 630 6565.