Technical Sales Specialist for Latvian and Lithuanian market
The client of Manpower is KSB – a company found in Frankenthal, Germany, in 1871. KSB is present on all continents with its own sales and marketing organizations, manufacturing facilities and service operations. Reliable products with an excellent reputation on the market make them one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and valves. By expanding the business segment in Latvia and Lithuania, company is looking for a new colleague in Riga.
- Customer correspondence by e-mail and preparing technical and price offers for clients
- Generation of sales quotations and follow-up on all quotes to maximize quotation conversion rates
- Frequent visits to the customer base
- Being excellent team player and supporting sales function in Latvia and Lithuania
- Logistics and delivery monitoring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or relevant technical knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to maximize business contacts and develop working relationships with potential and current customers
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; positive, customer-focused approach
- PC skills and ability to utilize various applications
- Latvian, Russian and English language skills, Lithuanian language is an advantage
- B category driver’s license
If you feel interested please apply through our website HERE.