Presales technical consultant (for Eaton Power Quality Division Software and Connectivity solutions)
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions that makes electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 100,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. Visit www.eaton.com/powerquality for more information.
Your role would be:
- To sell and implement Eaton’s existing and future software solutions for the Nordic and Baltic region
- You will drive the technical adoption of EATON’s software solutions in the marketplace
- Plan a technical enablement and presales support strategy
- Serve as a subject matter expert who can help sales to sign up new partners
- Assess technical requirements from customers and propose technical solutions together with Power Quality EMEA network of Presales Technical Consultants
You will be travelling 50% of working time in Baltics and Scandinavia.
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in administrating Linux (Debian would be a plus) and in virtualization solutions (VMWare, HyperV, Nutanix, OpenStack), experience with BASH and Python scripting
- Previous experience of consultative selling, assessing customer technical needs, implementing software projects through IT distributors, VARs and system integrators
- Experience in designing and managing IT architectures
- Fluent English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of the most important development environments
Degree in computer engineering/ information systems and knowledge of Power Management solutions from Eaton would be an advantage.
We offer you:
- An opportunity to work in international working environment
- Technical trainings in France
- flexible working time
- Great development and career opportunities within Europe and good team spirit.
- Monthly salary from EUR 2000 gross.
Provided additional questions arise, kindly call us at + 372 630 6500
Join our great team of professional technical software consultants and apply as soon as possible, latest by 27.10.2019.