Manpower client – Instant UpRight – global provider of access solutions, manufacturing and supplying the world’s leading alloy tower system and custom-engineered scaffolding access solutions, is looking for experienced specialist who would contribute to setting up Instant UpRight operations in Latvia PRODUCTION FOREMAN.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise the day to day organisation of the workshop, allocating tasks to appropriate workshop personnel; monitor competency and performance of workshop personnel
- To ensure the teamwork within a given time frame and strive to meet projected targets and program deadlines; work closely with the team leaders, involving them in all aspects of work
- Communicate with Production Manager and Production Planners regarding finished products and delivery dates
- Manage stock levels in cooperation with purchasing department
- Ensure health and safety compliance within the workshop
- Manage workshop quality control and maintain trace-ability of fabricated items, to conform with legislation
- Read and understand fabrication drawings, liaise with draftsmen on drawing issues and design
- Promote a high work ethic within the workshop at all times
- 3+ years of direct supervisory/management experience as a job site foreman, workshop supervisor or project manager
- Experience in TIG welding and fabrication of Aluminium product
- IWE certificate would be an advantage
- Good command of Latvian, Russian and English
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Dynamic work in setting up and supervising operations in workshop in Ādaži.
- Monthly salary starting from 1800 – 2300 EUR gross depending on qualifications.