Senior welder/ Team leader
Manpower client – Instant UpRight – global provider of access solutions, manufacturing and supplying the world’s leading alloy tower system and customen-gineered scaffolding access solutions, is looking for experienced Aluminium welding (TIG) specialist SENIOR WELDER/ TEAM LEADER.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise the day to day work of the team, set daily/weekly/monthly goals to ensure all related tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Implement, coaching and training employees on welding procedure and technique changes.
- Conduct welder qualification tests in accordance to applicable codes .
- Coordinates production with other departments.
- Ensure team’s KPI’s (including but not limited to safety, quality and productivity) are met by monitoring activity and developing and implementing countermeasures for areas needing improvement.
- Ensure health and safety compliance within the team.
- IWE certificate.
- Experience in TIG welding and fabrication of Aluminium product.
- 3+ years of team supervisory/management experience as a senior welder, team leader or workshop supervisor.
- Good command of Latvian, Russian and English.
- Ability to organize and set priorities, good communication skills.
- Dynamic work in setting up and supervising operations in workshop in Ādaži.
- Monthly salary starting from 1400-1800 EUR gross.