CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
CONTAINERSHIPS is a full-service, door-to-door provider of shortsea shipping and logistics solutions. We ensure safe and rapid cargo transport between Finland, Russia, the Baltic States, Continental Europe, the UK and Ireland as well as in the Mediterranean region between Turkey and North Africa. Containerships offers customers a choice of all standard and special containers, and complete coverage through a fleet of sea vessels and road, railway and river container transportation modes.
Currently, with the expanding in Latvia, we are looking for a dedicated CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR.
- Deal directly with customers either by phone or electronically.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Process customer orders and shipping related documentation.
- Organize workflow of processes according to internal procedures and timeframes.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments within Containerships group and port terminals.
- Maintain customer related information.
- Desirably, but not mandatory, have short sea, deep sea or road freight experience within a customer service role.
- Pay attention to details and accuracy.
- Have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills.
- Are motivated individual with ”can-do” attitude.
- Show ability to work independently and participate in a teamwork.
- Are fluent in written and verbal English, other European languages will be considered an advantage.
- Have experience with MS Office applications.
- International working environment.
- Personal and professional growth.
- Motivated colleagues and team events.
- Comfortable working
- Social guarantees.
If you feel interested please apply through our website by clicking here: