SALES DATA ANALYST
Manpower client is an international company, producing and marketing more than 300 fast moving consumer goods brands. Currently with the expanding in Latvia, company is looking for a dedicated SALES DATA ANALYST.
Being responsible for market and customer data analysis that will include selling data, trends and external sources combination.
Your main tasks will be:
- design the reports and databases, prepare technical solutions and deliver on execution with perfection.
- thorough analysis and administration of the data.
- data & efficiency verification.
- Introduction of new ideas and bringing insights.
- share all with broader organization – offline and presentation.
You are also expected to continuously work on process improvements.
Ideal candidate has strong initiative, problem solving, and good communication skills in English , has positive attitude towards challenge and changes, can be a student of technical school.
This is a role that requires someone who is highly organised and can work against priorities.
- challenging job in a dynamic organization
- multinational and diverse work environment
- work contract for limited period, at least 6 months.
If You feel touched by the above mentioned and You are excited by this opportunity, please apply through our website by following the link: https://www.directch.com/salesdataanalyst
For additional information please call: +371 67852920.
Visit our website www.manpower.lv