SITE TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
General Electric – incorporated in 1892, is one of the largest corporations in the world. The Company’s products and services range from aircraft engines, power generation, and oil and gas production equipment to medical imaging, financing and industrial products.
Our client General Electric (GE) for Riga’s Hydroelectric Power Plant (Rīga’s HES) refurbishment project is seeking for SITE TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS COORDINATOR.
Your main tasks will be:
- Organize deliveries to Riga construction site under close coordination with the French Supply Chain team;
- Actively control and mitigate any delivery delays;
- Ensure complete and timely supply of shipment documentation;
- Entering shipment information in internal systems;
- Preparation of customers’ invoices;
- Support Warehouse Manager with information for reception, offloading and storing of items, as well as incoming inspections.
Ideal candidate needs to be fluent in both English and Latvian (written and spoken), preferably to have similar experience in Transportation & Logistics sector, very good MC Excel skills, strong problem-solving skills, adaptable and flexible approach.
This role requires someone who is highly organised and an effective team player, dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic.
This position will give you great job opportunity within international team realising extensive project, remarkable experience and professional colleagues. Monthly gross salary from 1100 to 1400 EUR.
Please apply HERE
For more information please call +371 67852920