Customer Service Specialist
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
You will be responsible for:
• Building good relations with internal and external customers, and for ensuring all customer service activities are in alignment with our Service Level Agreements (SLA)
• Delivering on a broad spectrum of customer support activities, including delivering all orders as executable to Transport Management, issue billing documents, manage return handling and diversion handling
• Delivering excellent customer service to meet the requirement of the customer, and within your team develop and implement solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Communicating solutions to customers and diligently follow up on complaints using the appropriate tools
• Being a role model of our culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct
To be the best match you will need:
• Relevant successful operational experience from Customer Service, ideally within Supply Chain
• Ability to establish trust and build strong relationships with internal and external customers
• Excellent communication skills and a true team player
• Relevant education within Supply Chain, relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
• Fluent/native in English, in addition to fluent/native in one or more of the following languages:
o French, Spanish, Dutch, Czech, Swedish, Danish
• Some travelling for some of the roles may occur
The right candidate puts the customer first and is passionate about delivering value. A supportive and collaborative team player that assumes responsibility and ensures diligent execution of all tasks.
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Would you like to contribute to responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet? Please apply to: https://directch.com/CSSEUlanguages