Administrator/ Production planning assistant
Manpower client – Instant UpRight – global provider of access solutions, manufacturing and supplying the world’s leading alloy tower system and custom-engineered scaffolding access solutions, is looking for ADMINISTRATOR/ PRODUCTION PLANNING ASSISTANT.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation and update of production schedules
- Communicate with Production Foreman and Team Leads regarding finished products and delivery dates
- Process orders
- Plan dispatch times and liaise with transport companies
- Provide administrative support to the team
- At least 2 years of experience in production planning.
- Ability to work in team and independently.
- Methodical approach to their work, well-organized and precise.
- Good command of Latvian, Russian and English.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Dynamic work in production workshop in Ādaži.
- Monthly salary starting from 1000-1300 EUR gross.