Business Development Manager
Personal protective equipment (PPE) supplier CERVA is looking for a professional to foster the business growth in Latvia.
- Represent CERVA Group in Latvian market
- Prepare annual sales and marketing plans to achieve the short and long-term objectives
- Initiate trade incentive programs for distributors in co-operation with key accounts
- Identify customer needs and offer the right solution
- Develop and maintain excellent communication links to top customers
- Support the end-user customers’ requests, requirements
- Continually evaluate the market trends
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales, preferably in PPE/ workwear industry
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with customers and knowledge of distributor network in Latvia
- Understanding of PPE market in Latvia
- Highly motivated and target driven person
- Excellent organisational, analytical and negotiation skills
- Fluent Latvian, English and Russian
- Rewarding job with challenges that require quick and independent decisions
- Supportive team and management
- Opportunities for career development
- Monthly salary in the range of EUR 2000 -2500 (gross) depending on experience and other qualifications as well as performance bonuses
Click on Apply to submit your CV!
For more information please call +371 67852920.