Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner in sustainable energy solutions. Vestas design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 136 GW of wind turbines in 84 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. For wind farm construction project in Ventspils region, the company is currently looking for a Construction Manager. As a Construction Manager (m/f/d), your main responsibility will be the organization of the construction site with a focus on safety, budget, and time.
- Organize and oversee construction activities on a construction site to monitor compliance with local regulatory acts and the work organization and labour protection plan
- Ensure that all executive documentation is in accordance with the requirements of regulatory acts
- Ensure suitability of carried out activities and methods for the construction site, stability, and safety of activities
- Ensure safety on the construction site and organize additional measures for ensuring public safety
- Ensure appropriate qualification of all in the construction process involved parties
- Ensure that only construction products conforming to the construction design are used for construction works, having conformity attesting documents
- Meet contractual conditions of performance by reviewing the work progress daily
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging challenges; analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Completion of First or Second Level vocational higher education in a study program of a ConstructionEngineer (Electrical) issued by an accredited Latvian institution
- A certificate of construction practice for the management of construction works in the field of electrical engineering (< 40kV)
- Group B or C electrical safety certificate
- Good knowledge of respective local regulatory requirements, proven experience in construction management
- Strong analytical skills while also being able to multitask and set priorities
- Fluent English language skills
- An exciting job at the world’s leading wind turbine producer
- You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment.
- Salary: 3000-4000 EUR gross
- Start of work: 1st December 2021 (till August 2022)
You will work on our wind site in Latvia. This is a temporary position till August 2022 with the possibility to extend and to become a Team Leader in our Service Department.