Customer Service Specialist
- Work with B2C and B2B clients through e-mails, customer calls, visits, etc.
- Create price offers and orders
- Provide aftersales service, coordinate service requests, and advise customers
- Work with and update relevant databases and product information (CRM, SAP, etc.)
- Support sales colleagues
- Coordinate VELUX accessories sales
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Good MS Office skills, knowledge of SAP would be considered an advantage
- Fluency in Latvian and English, ability to communicate in Russian will be considered an advantage
- Good organizational skills, ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills
The VELUX Group offers good career possibilities. You and your results will to a large extent determine your future. You will get a job with a challenging and varied assignments in a positive and dynamic environment. The atmosphere and tone of communication are informal, and the cooperation is characterized by commitment, thoroughness, and mutual respect, which are some of our core values. We offer a stable and independent position, working for a worldwide known brand, the possibility to implement your own ideas, ability to participate in international projects and development activities, attractive salary, all working tools, benefits package, and remuneration of EUR 1100-1400 gross.