Customer Service Specialist (with Swedish language skills)
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
- Communicating with Clients, answering their queries via phone or e-mail
- Delivering all orders to Transport Management, issue billing documents, manage return handling and diversion handling
- Communicating solutions to customers and diligently follow up on complaints
- Other work with systems, administrative tasks may occur
The right candidate puts the customer first and is passionate about delivering value. A supportive and collaborative team player that assumes responsibility and ensures diligent execution of all tasks.
- Ability to establish trust and build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills and a true team player
- Fluent/native Swedish, good English language skills
- Some travelling for some of the roles may occur
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
Would you like to contribute to responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet?
Apply by using the active link/button. Provided additional questions arise, kindly call us at
+370 5 211 3270.