IT Business Analyst
DPDgroup is the largest parcel delivery network in Europe. We combine innovative technology and local knowledge to provide a flexible and user-friendly service for both shippers and shoppers. At DPDgroup we aim to be a reference in sustainable delivery and become a leading enabler of e-commerce acceleration. With 97,000 delivery experts and a network of more than 58,000 Pickup points, we deliver 7.5 million parcels each day – 1.9 billion parcels per year – through the brands DPD, Chronopost, SEUR and BRT. Our Baltic team is looking for IT Business Analyst.
On this role you will collaborate with stakeholders, subject matter experts, end users and technical staff to identify and understand business needs, design possible technology solutions and help implement and transition chosen solutions. You will elicit and document business requirements and create appropriate business analysis documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences. You will work with customers and internal operations related projects, covering the needs of DPD business units in all Baltic countries.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- gather, analyze and document functional and non-functional requirements for software development;
- work with business needs and processes and translating them to specific software requirements;
- work with the external development teams, ensuring they understand the tasks and specifications;
- analyze, document, and improve internal workflows and processes;
- act as an interface between the IT department and Business;
- gather and provide technical guidance concerning business implications of the application development project;
- execute demos of working solutions to stakeholders;
- work with Quality Assurance to build and validate test cases against requirements and acceptance criteria;
- oversee that user acceptance testing is successfully completed by business users;
- develop and execute trainings on completed solutions for business users, as requested;
- analyze application defects and changing requirements to determine if they fall within the scope of project requirements and escalate to project management;
- participate in post-project analysis to reflect upon successes, failures, and lessons learned.
- 3+ years of experience on IT/ Business Analyst position;
- analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- effective communication, facilitation, and visual representation skills;
- good knowledge of business analysis, customer needs assessment, requirements gathering techniques and documentation methods;
- previous experience with software development lifecycle;
- knowledge of databases, UML and BPMN modeling tools and notations;
- ability to understand solution- and system architecture and make suggestion for improvements;
- fluent English;
We offer you:
- working for market leaders in a changing, innovative and high paced environment;
- flexible working environment and benefits package;
- international working experience, by participating in and learning from the best practices of DPDgroup.
Salary: 3000 – 3300 EUR gross/ per month.
Applying deadline: 06.02.2022.
If you believe to be fit for this position, please apply through the link below.