IT Product Owner
DPDgroup is the largest parcel delivery network in Europe. We combine innovative technology and local knowledge to provide a flexible and user-friendly service for both shippers and shoppers. At DPDgroup we aim to be a reference in sustainable delivery and become a leading enabler of e-commerce acceleration. With 97,000 delivery experts and a network of more than 58,000 Pickup points, we deliver 7.5 million parcels each day – 1.9 billion parcels per year – through the brands DPD, Chronopost, SEUR and BRT. Our Baltic team is looking for an IT Product Owner.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Assume the ownership of assigned IT products used by DPD Operations (define vision and lead shipments scanning solution renewal; implementation of couriers routing optimization solution);
- Identify opportunities to leverage your product portfolio to address business pain points and drive business value;
- Develop, own and execute IT products roadmap in line with the DPD business strategy;
- Manage the delivery of the product to ensure a timely release that will meet the defined requirements, quality and user experience standards;
- Build and maintain product backlog of detailed requirements and defects;
- Cooperate with stakeholders and customers across the organization and manage relationship with suppliers;
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of engineering, analyst, product/service management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to define and deliver products;
- Proven previous experience working with a software delivery team;
- Strong understanding of project management lifecycle/ business processes/ technology components;
- Previous working experience with Scrum/ Agile methodologies;
- Effective communication/ facilitation/ visual communication skills;
- Fluent English language skills;
We offer you:
- Working for market leaders in a changing, innovative and high paced environment;
- Flexible working environment and benefits package;
- Salary starting from 3200 EUR gross.
If you believe to be fit for this position, apply through the link below before the 2nd of November 2021. We look forward to receiving your application in English.
For more information, please contact the Manpower Estonia office, +372 630 6565.