Team Leader (Accounting)
Leinonen Latvia, part of Leinonen Group, is an international accounting and advisory company that provides high-quality accounting, payroll, tax and legal services to a large base of international companies in Latvia for over 25 years. Leinonen Group develops services continuously to respond to the demands of customers in a rapidly changing environment. Our Riga office is looking for Team Leader (Accounting).
You are an accounting professional looking for a great career opportunity. You are highly interested in developing your leadership skills and you have a passion for people. You are motivated to work with and guide some of the biggest companies operating in Latvia and the Baltics. You have the desire to develop yourself – Leinonen offers great opportunities for learning and growth!
You can shape your team the way you want it! You will supervise and lead them to ensure proper staffing, work allocation, staff performance, motivation, and development.
You will have the opportunity to decide how to approach tasks and develop a plan to accomplish them.
You will be responsible for the exchange of information between the team members and the management. You will act as a single point of contact in a day-to-day operation for named clients.
- Goal Setter:
You will set goals and milestones which will determine the performance of the team members.
You will have the opportunity to cooperate with each department -Tax & Legal, Sales & Marketing. Leinonen is a very open company where we embrace open communication and suggestion of ideas. We are one team, not just a group of individuals!
- A University degree is desired, educational background in accounting/economics is an asset.
- 5 plus years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, excellent Latvian skills.
- Knowledge of accounting software: Navision, Edrana, Directo, SAP, SCALAand others will be seen as an advantage.
- Strong people management skills, solution, and development-oriented,problem-solving skills.
- In-depth accounting knowledge of Local Accounting standards; knowledge of IFRS is seen as an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
What we offer:
- Great team, friendly environment.
- Work with an international client base.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- An opportunity to take part in the development of consultancy practice.
- Salary consisting of base pay EUR 2600 gross + annual bonus.