Electronic industrialisation engineer
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. We are committed to unleashing the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
- Giving to project team your expertise in electronic products industrialisation to support technological choices
(protection product and electrical distribution) in upstream development phases
- Defining manufacturing, test strategies and process for electronic boards, (DFx, FMEA, Quality, Capex, schedule, ETC),
leading the processes deployments in our Electronic Manufacturing Supplier plants (external or internal)
- Leading the test strategy, development and deployment of the product test and calibration tools in manufacturing
- Being the main interface between the project team and our Electronic Manufacturing Suppliers (EMS) and final product
- Guarantying the quality achievement of the boards and Final products manufactured on the implemented processes
- Participating and respecting the Industrial projects schedule process & test tools implementation at a manufacturing
sites: on-site qualification, training, industrial file transfer, fine-tuning, support during mass production
- Electronic engineer with a Master’s degree in electronics
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in electronic industrialisation or manufacturing: eg manufacturing or test development,
board industrialization, assembly board manufacturing, board design with IPC rules, etc.
- Wireless communication & Firmware knowledge are important assets
- Programming languages are desired (CVI, Labview, Teststand, VB, C++, e.g.), and Cybersecurity knowledge is
- Knowledge of Printed Circuit Board technology is a plus
- Business/industry English and Latvian.
- A challenging job in international environment.
- With us you have the possibility to take part in training and widen your expertise and professional network.
- We offer a competitive compensation package (EUR 33-49k annual) and engaging company culture.