Baltic IT Project Manager in Riga or Tallinn (Temporary position – 1,5 years)
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both the public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
- Set and meet project goals
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Maintain project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Manage resources for projects, coordinate internal resources and third parties
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Prepare reports for management regarding project status
- Acquired degree in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Previous experience as Business Analyst, Developer or Project Coordinator
- IT management experience is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT project management
- Experience in Critical path method, PERT technique, understanding of Agile Umbrella
- Certification in Project Management is preferred
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in Latvian and English a must
- To be a part of the forward-thinking professional Baltic team in a renowned company whose goal is to provide a safe, professional and diverse work environment.
- Monthly compensation for this position in Latvia is EUR 3400-4300 gross.