IT Applications Manager – Baltics in Riga or Tallinn
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. We are looking for an experienced IT professional! We are waiting to rely on your expertise to maximise our productivity through the right use of computer applications!
- Upgrade and daily maintenance of software applications in the Baltic countries
- Relying on your analysis on which software applications could improve our efficiency whilst ensuring the security and legal requirements are met
- Act as the focal point for changes, fixes and updates of software and supporting/training the users
- Degree in IT and at least five years of work experience in a similar position
- Well familiar with data integration technologies – ETL, flat files, XML, SOAP etc
- You are fluent in English
- Have business acumen and good communication skills
- You to build up an international career in a renowned corporation
- Like-minded colleagues welcome you in a company that values safety, continuous improvement, engagement, customer focus, integrity, diversity and inclusion
- Monthly compensation for this position is 3300 – 3500 euros gross
Apply via www.manpower.ee by sending your CV and motivational letter in English no later than on 24.01.2021. Questions? Please contact Manpower Estonia at +372 630 6565.